As an industry we talk a lot about small business owners but we rarely talk to them directly. For this reason, on April 19, in advance of the 2015 Local Search Association Conference in LA, we’re teaming up with GoDaddy, Yelp, Yahoo, Google, YP, Closely and others to host a one day Digital Boot Camp for LA area business owners.
This educational summit will provide SMB attendees with practical digital marketing advice from a range of experts. It will also be a great opportunity to directly interact with them — to hear their concerns, interests and marketing needs unmediated.
The Digital Boot Camp will offer general overview sessions covering a variety of topics. Here is what will be discussed during the sessions:
- LSA will present survey data on challenges of being a small business in a noisy and confusing digital marketplace.
- Panelists will discuss the most common digital marketing mistakes they see and how to avoid them.
- How to think about and prioritize various digital media and marketing channels.
- A panel of local business owners discusses digital marketing strategies and lessons learned.
- How to measure digital success, determine ROI and figure out whether you’re getting your money’s worth.
- Which forms of digital marketing can you do yourself and when should you hire someone else?
In addition, the agenda features six hands-on how-to breakouts that will allow SMBs to meet up close with experts on search, social media, reputation management, mobile and more. Breakouts include:
- Digital Presence: Websites and SEO
- Paid Search Basics and Best Practices
- Email and Social Media
- Mastering Reviews and Taking Control of Your Online Reputation
- Calls, Clicks and Visits: Driving Mobile Leads
- Payments, Bookings and Commerce
There will be plenty of time for networking as well, with opportunities to meet and greet built into the agenda.
If you’re an SMB and want to learn more or want to register, click here.
If you represent a marketing organization that would like to exhibit or attend, email us.