In addition to having reps from Twitter, Yahoo, MapQuest, YP, LinkedIn and many other influencers, this week Foursquare and Aisle411 joined our judging panel for the second annual Ad to Action Awards. All 18 judges have a strong interest in the business of local and bring diverse perspectives to the program.
As of today, here is the complete list of judges:
- Janet Disbrow, Vice President, National Sales, YP
- Jeff Fagel, CMO, G/O Digital
- Lutz Finger, Author of “Ask, Measure, Learn” & Director Data Science and Engineering, LinkedIn
- Jeff Glueck, Chief Operating Officer, Foursquare
- Monica Ho, Marketing, Infrastructure, xAd, Inc.
- Steven Jacobs, Deputy Editor, Street Fight
- Shreya Kushari, SVP, Search Marketing & Performance Media, DigtasLBi
- Duncan McCall, CEO and Co-Founder , PlaceIQ
- Anne Mercogliano, Head of SMB Marketing, Twitter
- David Mihm, Director of Local Search Strategy, Moz
- Faith Murphy, Director, Channel Management & Reseller Network, Yahoo
- Trevor Nadeau, Managing Director – EMEA, BuzzBoard, Inc.
- Elise Neel, Head of Sales, MapQuest
- Manish Patel, CEO, Where 2 Get It
- Nathan Pettyjohn, Founder & CEO, Aisle411
- Shelby Reno, Director of Marketing & Communications, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK
- Sharon Rowlands, CEO, ReachLocal
- Christian Ward, EVP, Partnerships, Yext
In case unfamiliar, the Ad to Action Awards program was created in order to celebrate the most innovative local marketing and advertising products or solutions, with an emphasis on those that drive consumer actions (calls, clicks, store visits, etc.).
In order to accommodate the diversity and breadth of the local space, this year we added more categories and changed some to be more inclusive. The categories are:
- Presence Management
- Verticals & Marketplaces
- Attribution & Analytics
- Platforms & Services
- Best Local Ad Campaign
As the February 28, 2015 deadline approaches, make sure to submit your local solutions for a chance to be recognized at LSA|15 April 20-22 in LA and in LSA blog posts, communications and webinars. We look forward to your submissions and good luck!
For more information, click here.